One Bill terms and conditions
- One Bill is available to all Genesis Energy customers, except for those who fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Members of a rural buying group;
- Non-energy accounts;
- Time of Use customers;
- InCharge prepay metering customers;
- Account Managed customers; and/or
- Customers with only LPG on their account.
- Customers with only Natural Gas on their account.
- Builder Temporary Supply (BTS); and/or.
- Unmetered Builder Supply.
- Genesis Energy may at its sole discretion accept or decline your application to sign up for One Bill.
- By agreeing to sign up to One Bill, you will receive one bill for all of your nominated accounts each month. However, you:
- Will be required to use one payment method for all your nominated accounts on One Bill. If you have different payment methods for individual accounts, you will be required to select one payment method for all your nominated accounts on One Bill at the time when you sign up for One Bill. Genesis Energy may contact you to confirm details of your selected payment method, if required.
- Once your application for One Bill has been accepted, Genesis Energy will process this and, in the normal circumstances, your next bill will be a One Bill for your nominated accounts. However, there may be a delay of up to one month to process your application in some circumstances.
- If there are overdue balances on any of the individual accounts on One Bill, any payment made towards your invoices will be allocated by Genesis Energy to the most appropriate account.
- Genesis Energy reserves the right to disconnect all of the properties on One Bill, if there are overdue balances on any of the accounts.
- There may be occasions where Genesis Energy is unable to capture all of your nominated accounts on One Bill, e.g. where there are manual meter readings or out of cycle reads. In those circumstances, you may receive multiple bills for your nominated accounts on One Bill.
- Genesis Energy's standard terms and conditions of energy supply.
All content ©2022 Genesis Energy