eSaver 24 Months Plan terms
- To be eligible for the eSaver 24 Months Plan ("Plan"), you must:
- be either:
- a new Genesis Energy residential electricity or natural gas customer; or
- an existing Genesis Energy natural gas customer not currently on a fixed term plan (including a Gas Value Plan) or an LPG customer; or
- an existing residential customer selected by Genesis Energy as eligible for this Offer;
- in relation to electricity (if applicable), be on a standard single-phase residential connection and not on an embedded network or on a 2 to 8kVa load group;
- sign up to:
- a 24 month fixed term eSaver plan for electricity at your primary residence; and/or
- a 24 month fixed term eSaver plan for natural gas
- receive your energy bill and other promotional communications by email; and
- pay your energy bills by recurring variable direct debit from your bank account or recurring variable credit or debit card payment.
- The Plan includes fixed electricity prices and/or natural gas prices at our eSaver pricing (as applicable) (only the per unit variable charge and daily fixed charge are fixed) during the 24 month term of the Plan, which will commence from the date you accept the Plan either online or by phone.
Exclusions, termination and expiry
- eSaver Plan 24 Months excludes LPG supplied to you by Genesis Energy;
- The pricing provided under the Offer is based on your location, meter type and configuration. If it is subsequently found that you do not (or no longer) meet the above eligibility criteria or if you move house, Genesis Energy may remove you from the Offer. In those circumstances, subject to meeting Genesis Energy's acceptance criteria, you may be offered (as applicable) Genesis Energy's:
- standard pricing for your network, pricing plan and meter type on its standard terms and conditions of energy supply; and/or
- standard pricing for your natural gas region on its standard terms and conditions of energy supply.
- If, before the end of the term, you:
- switch from, or stop getting your energy supply from Genesis Energy;
- change your meter type or configuration;
- change address;
- voluntarily move from your Plan to Genesis Energy's standard pricing or another plan,
Genesis Energy may charge you an early cancellation fee of $150 (including GST) per fuel type, excluding LPG.
- If Genesis Energy is unable to supply the applicable energy at your new address, Genesis Energy will not charge you an early cancellation fee.
- Fixed prices do not apply:
- if Genesis Energy discovers an error in the prices;
- to Genesis Energy's special fees and charges;
- to any government, regulatory, changes in network charges, industry body or Electricity Authority levies and/or charges
- if any information you gave us is incorrect;
- if any information relating to your meter type is incorrect
- if your meter type or pricing plan changes; and/or
- unless stated otherwise, if you move home, in which case the standard prices for the network, meter type and pricing plan for your new home will apply for the remainder of the term.
- At the expiry of the Plan, you will be charged the standard applicable prices in effect at that time.
- If these terms are inconsistent with any of Genesis Energy’s other applicable terms and conditions as set out below, then these terms will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency, except to the extent that these terms are inconsistent with Genesis Energy’s Standard Terms and Conditions, then those Genesis Energy’s Standard Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- All new customer applications are subject to a credit check.
- A 0.7% processing fee applies to each credit or debit card transaction.
- If the Offer and/or Plan includes any bill credits, only one bill credit will be credited per customer and/or per home during the Offer period.
- Entry into this Plan implies full acceptance of all the terms and conditions of the Plan.
- Genesis Energy’s Standard Terms and Conditions apply and, where applicable, Genesis Energy’s LPG Terms and Conditions, Genesis Energy’s Direct Debit and/or Credit Card Terms and Conditions; Genesis Energy’s Fly Buys Standard Terms and Conditions will also apply. Please refer to www.genesisenergy.co.nz/terms for further terms and conditions that may also apply to this Offer. Any changes to any such applicable terms and conditions during the period of your fixed term will not take effect until after your initial fixed term has expired, unless such changes are imposed by law.
All content ©2022 Genesis Energy