Bottled Gas Smart Plan terms and conditions
- To be eligible for the Bottled Gas Smart Plan ("Plan"), you must:
- be a new or existing Genesis Energy residential LPG customer;
- be able to provide Genesis Energy or our Distribution Company with access to your Property for delivery and connection of LPG bottles.
- If it is subsequently found that you do not meet the above eligibility criteria, Genesis Energy may remove you from the Plan.
The Plan includes
- 10% prompt payment discount on your Genesis Energy LPG charges when paid in full and on time.
- Subject to 5 below, if you are also a Genesis Energy electricity customer at the same premises, you will be eligible for an additional 5% dual fuel prompt payment discount on your electricity and LPG charges when your bills are paid in full and on time.
- The following Genesis Energy plans will not qualify for the dual fuel discount: eSaver plans, all prepay plans, all business plans, Temporary Builders Supply plans and Electricity Spec Home plans.
Changing from an existing plan to the Bottled Gas Smart Plan
- If you are an existing Genesis Energy LPG customer on a flexible plan you will receive a credit on your bill to refund you for the unexpired portion of your annual bottle rental as at the start date of the Plan. You may continue to use your existing gas bottles until you are ready to order your first bottle under this Plan.
- If you are an existing Genesis Energy LPG customer on a Value Plan and your fixed term has not yet expired, your early cancellation fee will be calculated as per clause 10 of the LPG Value Packages Offer Terms and Conditions
- Depending on your bottle configuration, your first order must be for 2 or more 45kg bottles.
- The promoter of the Plan is Genesis Energy Limited.
- Genesis Energy's standard LPG Terms and Conditions apply.
- Entry into this Plan implies full acceptance of all the terms and conditions of the Plan.
All content ©2022 Genesis Energy