We sometimes have to bill for services over and above your normal power or gas supply charges.
So to help avoid unexpected costs, we have listed our service fee pricing schedule.
If you have any questions or would like to obtain a copy of this fee schedule, please email us or call us on 0800 300 400.
| Meter fees |
All prices include GST
|Final meter reading fee||$25.55||$25.55|
|Special meter reading fee||$25.55||$25.55|
|Disconnection - Standard Meter (includes standard reconnection fee)||$92.00||$92.00|
|Disconnection - Advanced Meter (includes standard reconnection fee)||$12.27|
|Temporary disconnect and reconnect for safety||Quoted||Quoted|
|Meter site verification||$140.00||$140.00|
|Meter accuracy test (per meter)*||$250.00||$250.00|
|Meter resealing fee||$115.00||$115.00|
|Meter relocation / shifts||$180.00||Quoted|
|Combine and centralise metering||$180.00||Quoted|
|Meter configuration change||$180.00||Quoted|
|Meter capacity change (Upgrade/Downgrade)||$180.00|
|Gas meter and service removal||Quoted|
|Gas meter remove / alter / change||Quoted|
|Gas hang meter||Quoted|
|Meter and installation fee||$100.00|
|Payment Administration Fee (for payment made over the counter)||$1.20||$1.20|
|Credit card processing fee||0.7% of total payment||0.7% of total payment|
|Debt recovery agency fees||Quoted||Quoted|
|Bond (if required)||$150.00||$100.00|
|Broken payment arrangement fee||$30.00||$30.00|
Other important information
- Additional fees may apply for other related services not listed on this pricing schedule. These services will be priced on application.
- Our service fee pricing schedule relates to services that are not part of your everyday power or gas supply.
- Prices include GST.
- The Prompt Payment Discount does not apply to Special Fees.
- Prices are effective 13 August 2015 and are subject to change in accordance with
Genesis Energy's terms and conditions for energy supply.
- Quoted means a price will be given to you when the service is required. Multiple ICPs may incur additional charges.
- *If the test result shows that your meter has an inherent fault, you will not be charged the meter accuracy test fee.