Zilch EV trial competition terms
- By entering the ‘Zilch EV Trial for Genesis Business Customers’ Prize Draw (“Competition”) you agree to accept and be bound by:
- These terms and conditions (“Specific Competition Terms”): and
- Genesis Energy Limited’s (“Genesis Energy”) General Competition Terms and Conditions (“General Competition Terms”)
- Sustainable Mobility Limited (“Zilch”) Terms and Conditions (“Private Member Agreement”)
- The Competition is open to Genesis Business Customers on a current Genesis Energy pricing plan. Entries must be received during the competition period from Friday 3 June 2022 through to Monday 13 June 2022 (“Competition Period”)
- No entries will be accepted outside of the Competition Period
- Each Genesis Business Customer must complete and submit the online form to go into the draw.
- The date of the prize draw is Tuesday 14 June 2022 (“Draw Date”)
- The Prize Draw process is set out in the General Competition Terms below.
- One 1-month trial of Zilch Electric Car Sharing service
- A total of one eligible winner will be drawn
- The winner must redeem the prize within 3 months of the prize draw
General Competition Terms:
- Unless stated otherwise, the Competition is only open to Genesis business customers and entrants must comply with both the Specific Competition Terms and General Competition Terms.
- Should a winner cease to be a customer of Genesis either during the bill credit period or before they have redeemed the prize, they will not be entitled to receive a cash payment for the Prize or any remainder of the Prize.
- Employees, contractors or agents of Genesis Energy, as well as the immediate families of such employees, contractors or agents, are ineligible to enter.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Specific Competition Terms, the employees, contractors or agents of any third party involved in contributing, providing to or otherwise involved in the Competition ("Competition Partner"), as well as the immediate families of such employees, contractors or agents, are ineligible to enter.
Entry and Competition Period
- Entrants must enter the Competition pursuant to the instructions set out in the Specific Competition Terms. Unless stated otherwise, entrants may only enter each Competition once.
- The Competition opening and closing date will be specified in the Specific Competition Terms ("Competition Period").
- Genesis Energy is not liable or responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly entered entries, or any technical malfunction, delay or loss of data that may result in the failure or delay of the entry into the Competition.
- Genesis Energy reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these General Competition Terms or who tampers with the entry process.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Specific Competition Terms, the winners will be selected by a random draw from all entrants who are eligible to enter and who entered during the Competition Period ("Winner"). The draw will take place on the date as specified in the Specific Competition Terms ("Draw Date"). The Winners will be notified by email or telephone using the details provided at the Genesis Energy stand at the point of entry into the competition. Notification will take place no later than 10 business days after the Draw Date. In the case of email, the Winner will be asked to contact Genesis Energy to arrange the Prize.
- In addition to the Specific Terms, the Prize will be forfeited if the Winner:
- is unable to be notified (including where emails are returned undeliverable or where the Winner fails to respond to a telephone notification) within 5 working days of being notified;
- cannot be verified;
- refuses to sign any legal documentation as reasonably required by Genesis Energy (including on behalf of the Competition Partners);
- is found to have breached any of the General Competition Terms or Specific Competition Terms; or
- cannot participate in the Prize for any reason.
- If the Prize is forfeited, Genesis Energy may conduct a redraw and select an alternative winner. Genesis Energy reserves the right to continue to follow the process outlined above until a winner is selected, contacted and accepts the Prize.
- No financial or other consideration will be awarded to the forfeiter.
- Details of the prize associated with the Competition will be specified in the Specific Competition Terms ("Prize").
- Prizes cannot be redeemed, transferred, or exchanged for cash, bill credits or otherwise. Any out of pocket expenses incurred by the Winner will not be refundable.
- In the event that any Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Genesis Energy's control, Genesis Energy may substitute the Prize (or part of the Prize) for a prize of equal or greater value at Genesis Energy's absolute discretion.
- The Winner is responsible for arranging and paying for all costs associated with the Prize that are not explicitly stated in Specific Competition Terms.
- If the Prize is to be delivered, it must be delivered to a New Zealand address.
Marketing and Promotion
- By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable promotional requests relating to the Prize without compensation, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the Prize "Promotional Material"). Genesis Energy may use the Winner's name and any Promotional Material for any marketing and promotional purposes. All intellectual property rights in the Promotional Material are the property of Genesis Energy.
- Genesis Energy makes no representation as to the Prize's fitness for purpose, safety or other conditions. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Genesis Energy (including its officers, employees and agents) assumes no responsibility for, and excludes all liability (including negligence) for, any claims, losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, injuries, costs and/or expenses, personal injury or death, whether direct, indirect, economic, special or consequential, suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising in any way out of, or in any way connected with, the Competition or the Prize.
- All decisions of Genesis Energy in relation to the Competition are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Genesis Energy may change the Specific Competition Terms and the General Competition Terms at any time without prior notice. The General Competition Terms that apply to you are the General Competition Terms that are in effect at the time you enter the Competition.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Competition is not capable of running as planned, Genesis Energy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or invalidate any affected entries, at any time without prior notice.
All content ©2022 Genesis Energy