Price Park 12 Renew Electricity offer terms and conditions
- To be eligible for the Price Park 12 Renew Electricity (“Offer”) you must sign up to a new Price Park 12 Plan on our standard price plan for your property for electricity (“Electricity Plan”).
- Your Electricity Plan will commence from the day after the final day on your current fixed term plan
- The Offer includes:
- a one-off bill credit to your Genesis electricity bill of $100 (including GST)
- A 15% prompt payment discount on your applicable bill for your Electricity Plan when you pay your bill in full and on time.
- Depending on your Electricity Plan, an early termination fee of $150 may apply in accordance with the applicable plan terms.
- This Offer is not available in conjunction (in part or in whole) with any other offer from Genesis Energy.
- Except as stated in these terms and conditions, this Offer is not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash.
- Genesis Energy reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in any way up to the expiry of this Offer.
- If the Offer and/or Plan includes any bill credits, only one bill credit will be credited per customer and/or per home.
- Entry into this Offer implies full acceptance of all the terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Genesis Energy’s Price Park 12 Plan Term and Conditions and Standard Terms and Conditions apply and, where applicable, Genesis Energy’s LPG Terms and Conditions, Genesis Energy’s Direct Debit and/or Credit Card Terms and Conditions; Genesis Energy’s Fly Buys Standard Terms and Conditions will also apply. Please refer to www.genesisenergy.co.nz/terms for further terms and conditions that may also apply to this Offer. Any changes to any such applicable terms and conditions during the period of your fixed term will not take effect until after your initial fixed term has expired, unless such changes are imposed by law.
All content ©2022 Genesis Energy