One Free Bottle terms
Terms apply from 24 December 2020
View terms related to accounts signed up prior to 24 December 2020.
- To be eligible for the One Free Bottle Offer ("Offer"), you must:
- be a new Genesis Energy residential LPG customer; and
- sign up to the Bottled Gas Smart Plan from 24 December 2020 for your primary residence; and
- have and retain during the offer term, a minimum of two 45kg LPG gas bottles;
- use LPG bottled gas for hot water and/or space heating;
- place your first bottle order of a minimum of 2 bottles on or after 24 December 2020.
- If it is subsequently found that you do not meet the above eligibility criteria or if you move house, Genesis Energy may remove you from the Offer. In those circumstances, subject to meeting Genesis Energy's acceptance criteria, you may be offered another Genesis Energy LPG Plan.
The offer includes
- The Offer Includes one free full 45kg LPG gas bottle applied by way of a credit to your account for the value of one 45kg LPG gas bottle. The credit will be applied as a lump sum on your invoice following your first order for two bottles.
- The promoter of the Offer is Genesis Energy Limited.
- This Offer is not available in conjunction (in part or in whole) with any other offer from Genesis Energy. You may be eligible for an additional offer if you also add electricity with Genesis Energy. You will need to satisfy specific eligibility criteria which will be included in the electricity offer terms.
- All new customer applications are subject to a credit check.
- The credit under this Offer is not transferable, refundable nor redeemable for cash.
- Entry into this Offer implies full acceptance of all the terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Genesis Energy reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in any way up to the expiry of this Offer.
- Only one bill credit for this Offer will be credited per premise during the Offer period.
- Genesis Energy’s LPG Terms and Conditions and Bottled Gas Smart Plan Terms and Conditions and Fly Buys Standard Terms and Conditions will also apply and take precedence if there is any inconsistency between them and the terms and conditions for this Offer.