Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment is a central government policy agency with a broad range of portfolio responsibilities, including energy, crown minerals and commerce.
The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment incorporates the work of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Energy Safety and the Crown Minerals group.
- Submission on Gas Disruption Study July 2014 PDF - 46KB
- Electricity and Consumer Guarantees Act Nov 10PDF - 62KB
- Crown Minerals Act Review Oct 10PDF - 64KB
- NZ Energy Strategy & NZEECS Sept 10PDF - 44KB
- Electricity Enforcement Regulations Aug 10PDF - 52KB
- Consumer Law Reform July 10PDF - 69KB
- Proposed Levy Arrangements July 10PDF - 59KB
- Electricity Industry Participation Code June 10PDF - 83KB
- Barriers to Geothermal Energy Development April 10PDF - 54KB
- Barriers to Geothermal April 10PDF - 54KB
- Gas Safety & Measurement Regulations Feb 10PDF - 48KB