The Board is committed to maintaining the highest standards of governance, business behaviour and accountability in order to promote investor confidence.
Consistent with this commitment, Genesis Energy's corporate governance framework takes into consideration contemporary standards in New Zealand and Australia, incorporating the NZX Corporate Governance Best Practice Code, the Financial Markets Authority Corporate Governance in New Zealand Principles and Guidelines and the ASX Corporate Governance Council Principles and Recommendations.
Corporate governance statement
- Corporate Governance StatementPDF - 931KB
Board and committee governance
- Board CharterPDF - 125KB
- Audit and Risk Committee CharterPDF - 115KB
- Human Resources and Remuneration CommitteePDF - 92KB
- Nominations Committee CharterPDF - 89KB
- Constitution of Genesis Energy LimitedPDF - 407KB
Information about ordinary shares
Information about bonds
- Capital Bonds Trust DeedPDF - 347KB
- Master Trust Deed (Effective 20 July 2016)PDF - 452KB
- Supplemental Trust Deed (Tranche 01 Series 03)PDF - 1160KB