Transpower is the State Owned Enterprise that plans, builds, maintains and operates most of New Zealand's electricity transmission system.
Through its role as System Operator, it is also responsible for managing the real time operation of the whole electricity system.
- Proposed Methodology Changes to the Hydro Risk Curve Derivation November 2014PDF - 48KB
- TPM Operational Review - Initial Consultation Paper August 2014PDF - 144KB
- FTR data formats March 2014PDF - 40KB
- FTR Allocation plan 2014 February 2014PDF - 67KB
- Information request - Web Services February 2014PDF - 76KB
- Bunnythorpe to Haywards conductor Nov 2011PDF - 177KB
- Draft emergency management policy Oct 2011PDF - 67KB
- HVDC pole 3 Dec 2011PDF - 145KB
- System Operator draft policy statement March 2011PDF - 46KB
- Under-frequency management project March 2011PDF - 52KB
- Under Frequency Management Project Sept 2011PDF - 87KB