Panasonic Refrigerator Terms and Conditions 2012
1. The Promoter is Genesis Power Limited trading as Genesis Energy ("Genesis Energy"). The term of the promotion is from 2 July 2012 to 31 October 2012.
2. The promotion is open to all Genesis Energy business customers (“Customer”).
3. The Panasonic Refrigerator offer is only applicable to the following models; NR-BY552X, NR-BW465X, NR-BW415X, NR-BW465V, NR-BW415V and does not apply if the Refrigerator is on-sold to a third party.
4. A maximum of two Credits is available per Customer.
5. The Panasonic Refrigerator offer comprises of a $150.00 (incl. GST) Genesis Energy credit (“Credit”) to the Customer for the purchase of an eligible Panasonic Refrigerator upon the receipt of an authorised and completed proof of purchase form ("Form") and a copy of a Panasonic Refrigerator tax receipt ("Tax Receipt") from Harvey Norman as proof of purchase.
6. To redeem the Panasonic Refrigerator offer post the Form/s and the Tax Receipt/s to Freepost Authority 126791, Panasonic Refrigerator offer, Genesis Energy, Private Bag 3131, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240 or scan and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms will also be available in Harvey Norman stores nationwide or at genesisenergy.co.nz/business/panasonic.
7. The Tax Receipt provided to Genesis Energy must be an actual receipt of payment and not a statement. If an invoice is provided it must be accompanied by an Eftpos or credit card receipt, or a credit card facility agreement.
8. To redeem the Credit, the Form/s and a copy of the Tax Receipt/s dated between 2 July 2012 and 31 October 2012 must be received by Genesis Energy no later than 7 November 2012. Genesis Energy will not be responsible for lost or stolen Form/s and/or Tax Receipt/s.
9. On receipt of a fully completed and legible Form, and a copy of the Tax Receipt attached, Genesis Energy will apply the applicable Credit to the Customer’s Genesis Energy account listed on the Form provided that the Customer meets all criteria of this offer. The Credit will appear on the Customer’s next Genesis Energy bill.
10. Panasonic Refrigerator must be paid for in full or on terms with an approved finance company to qualify for the Credit. Receipts of deposit payments will not qualify for the Credit.
11. The $150 credit is not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash.
12. Genesis Energy takes no responsibility and has no liability (in contract or tort, including negligence, or otherwise) for any damage, loss or cost in relation to the supply, performance or servicing of any Refrigerator. Any and all warranties (whether express or implied) given in relation to any Refrigerator or its performance are solely between Panasonic New Zealand Limited and you as the purchaser.