How your business benefits.
We keep the lights on and equipment humming in a variety of New Zealand businesses… from the biggest multi-site industrial outfits, to small start up’s. No matter what size they are, we keep them supplied with great-value electricity, natural gas or bottled LPG. But that’s not where it ends. We also offer them all a huge variety of products and services to help them be as efficient (and profitable) as possible. And we can do just the same for you.
If you’re running a Small Business.
When you’re the CEO, the receptionist, the accounts department and everything else all rolled into one, it’s good to know we can make things just a little bit easier for you. Here’s how:
- Help when you need it: whether it’s a query on a bill, a metering issue… whatever it is, one call to our dedicated business team is all it takes to sort it - pronto.
- Manage your energy account the easy way: our online service, My Account, is the easy way to stay on top of most things to do with your energy account… any time you like, 24/7.
- The best Pricing Plans: we’ll make sure you’re on the Pricing Plan that suits the way your business uses energy. And we’ll keep making sure.
- Special offers: our exclusive Smart Savers offers let you save money on a huge variety of handy, energy-efficient items for your business.
- Less paperwork: if you’re a dual fuel customer getting electricity as well as natural gas from us we’ll keep things simple by rolling those two bills into one for you.
- Discounts on your bill: paying your bill in full and on time means you qualify for our 10% Prompt Payment Discount. It all helps.
- Pay how you want to pay: online, credit card, direct debit, over the counter at Post Shops… whichever of our payment options suits you, suits us too.
- No more estimated bills: our Advanced Meters automatically tell us how much energy you’ve used, so there’s no need for visits from meter readers^ or estimated bills. And our usage graphs show you how much energy you’ve used - at morning tea time, lunch, or when the team knocks-off.
If you’re running a Commercial or Industrial Business.
If you’re running a multi-site, multi-employee, multi-faceted operation, we’ll supply all the energy you need - and we’ll work with you to help make things a little easier. Here’s how:
- We’ll keep it coming: as one of the country’s leading energy generators, we can supply your operation with all the electricity, natural gas and bottled LPG it needs. And we’ll keep it coming.
- Help when you need it: whatever you need help with, one call to our dedicated business team is all it takes to sort it - pronto. They’ve been hand-picked for their experience and knowledge, so they can help you with just about any energy efficiency or energy management issue.
- Pricing certainty: we can offer you fixed-price or variable-volume electricity and gas contracts to support your business, providing your business with price certainty.
- No more estimated bills: our Advanced Meters automatically tell us how much energy you’ve used, so there’s no need for visits from meter readers^ - or estimated bills. And our usage graphs show you how much energy you’ve used - at morning tea time, lunch, or when the team knocks-off.
^ We may need to provide estimated readings and/or visit your property if we are unable to remotely communicate with your meter, if technical issues occur or for maintenance and auditing purposes.
If you’re running a Rural Business.
Running a rural business has its own set of unique challenges. Sorting out energy supply issues doesn’t need to be one of them. That’s where we can help make things a lot easier.
- Everything you need, from one source: whether its electricity, natural gas or bottled LPG you need, we’ll keep it coming - to your business as well as your home.
- Keep track of your energy account the easy way: access your non Time of Use bills online any time through My Account - our handy online service.
- Pay how you want to pay: online, credit card, direct debit, over the counter at Post Shops… whichever of our payment options suits you, suits us too. Plus, you’ll get a 10% prompt payment discount on your electricity and natural gas charges when you pay in full and on time.
- Your own Rural Team: get expert help with pricing plans and contracts, payment options and energy saving advice. All tailored to the needs of your rural business, your home - or both.
- Help reducing your overheads: we’ve got some smart ways to help you reduce energy consumption (and your carbon footprint) around the dairy shed, the farm, the orchard - or wherever your rural business is based.
- Extra savings: if you’re in the dairy sector, our Dairy Efficiency Calculator is perfect for pinpointing potential energy savings in your dairy shed. If you’re a big user of energy, for irrigation perhaps, talk to our Rural Team about how we can tailor pricing options to your present or future needs.
- Advanced Metering: we’re currently upgrading all our customers to the Genesis Energy Advanced Meter. So, you’ll receive bills based on your property’s actual usage every month, rather than estimated readings. And what’s more, there will be no need for a meter reader to visit your property.
Got a question? If there’s anything else you’d like to talk to us about, or if you have a question please get in touch with us. Our Rural Team is available Monday to Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm. Alternatively you can emails us on firstname.lastname@example.org